Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 12 and 13 updates

So I know I am super behind because as I write this post I am almost 16 weeks along. That being said, this way you will get the speed through on the next 3 weeks.

12 and 13 Weeks

Weekly Stats:
How far along are you:13 and a half weeks
Baby is the size of a: Peach
Total weight loss/weight gain: -4 pounds
The bump: starting to get a little bump
Symptoms: Tired all the time, and nauseous
Food cravings: Pizza
Anything make you queasy: the smell of trash
Sleep: I go to bed around 9:30pm every night, like an old lady
What do you miss: Not having multiple potty breaks in the night
Any names: Just the middle names right now. Edward for a boy its Hubby's middle name and his grandpa's Renee for a girl it's my mom's and his aunts, we aren't for sure on the apostrophe thingy or not
Gender prediction: not really we will love you either way
Movement: not yet too small, but pushed on my stomach and felt a heartbeat. It was awesome!
Maternity clothes: I'm too big for my jeans and too small for maternity ones so bought some belly bands to hold me over for now.
Labor signs: WAY Too soon!
Best moment of the week: Seeing my belly grow

No comments:

Post a Comment