Tuesday, April 9, 2013

39 Weeks Update...A Little Late

Hey everyone,

I finally have a new update for everyone. At this point I am actually over due but I didn't want to miss posting this.

39 Weeks Update
How far along are you: 39 weeks
Baby is the size of a: mini watermelon
Total weight loss/weight gain: +25pounds
The bump: Getting very heavy
Symptoms: Swollen feet and this belly is SO heavy
Food cravings: ice cream and pizza
Anything make you queasy: Not really, except eating too much
Sleep: Have to sleep on my side, and I get up like 3 times at night to go to the bathroom
What do you miss: Sleeping through the night
Any names: Carsen
Gender prediction: Its a BOY!!!
Movement: Depends on the time, sometimes he likes to have dance parties
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants might be my greatest love of the last 7 months
Labor signs: Few contractions, and cramping
Best moment of the week: Starting the count down till baby arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment