Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Sewing Machine is Back

I have finally dusted off my sewing machine for the first time since Little Man was born. I have done quite a few project for friends recently and I thought I would share them with you. 


3D Bubble and Chevron Crochet Blankets

Car Seat Pea Coat-(Newborn-6 months)

Ghost Tutu Costume
Safari burp cloth, boppy cover and car seat blanket


Patchwork Boppy Cover
Minnie Mouse Birthday dress

I am now accepting custom orders again. I have made many items in the past and am willing so try and recreate anything you find on Pinterest or another site as well.

I have made the following in the past:
-girls pillowcase dresses
-girls apron dresses
-boppy covers
-burp cloths
-boys ties
-capes
-iron on ties
-applicas on t-shirts
-newborn-2T onesie dresses
-curtains
-Halloween costumes
-scrap skirts
-tutus
-hair bows
-scarfs
-blankets
-and much more

No comments:

Post a Comment