Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas 2013

We are exactly a week from Christmas today. I have finally got all of my shopping done, but if you have been putting it off here are some ideas for gifts this year.

 

Some things on my wish list this year. 1.I love boots and have some very similar to these, they would be great for the lady in your life. 2.Boot socks have become an obsession this season, I have about 6 pair, but these would make a great addition. 3.I have always wanted a KitchenAid mixer (pink, hint hint). 4.Tech gloves are amazing and these look not only warm but like they will fit my short fingers better than others. 5.And this make up kit has all of the basics and would be perfect to through into your weekender bag for traveling.


1. Hubby loves plaid button down shirts and this flannel would not only be cozy but also dressy enough to  wear out on a date night or to a Christmas party. 2. Very Sexy for Him is my all time favorite cologne and Hubby is all out. 3.I love this skinny tie, paired with a dress shirt, super cute. 4.Hubby just got these oxfords and loves them. They are comfortable and work with dress pants and nice jeans. 5.I'm sure every guy has the new XBox One on their wish list. 6.Hubby has wanted a Keurig for a while, and since my parents have one and he uses it all the time I think we will have to eventually get our own.


  Boys Pea Coat    

We have decided to start a couple of traditions for Christmas gifts this year. On Christmas Eve Little Man will open a new pair of jammies like these adorable elf ones and the Night Before Christmas book. When he is older we will add hot cocoa and popcorn in there too. Secondly, we are only going to give him 4 gifts on Christmas. Something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read. These are examples of what he will be getting this year. 1. New Christmas jammies 2.Activity table because he loves to stand and I think he will enjoy playing while standing. 3.Book with buttons and sounds 4.Drum because he loves to play with pots and pans 5.This pea coat is so cute, looks just like Daddy's. 


These are examples of things that are on my wish list and also my wish list to give. We obviously cannot afford all of the things listed here, but just some ideas of my dream gifts. 
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment