Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Little Man's First Haircut

My little baby took the first step into becoming a big boy. He got his first hair cut last week. I liked the length of his hair, but it was hanging over half of his ear. So we went to visit my Cousin/Hairdresser in Tulsa.


My cousin Kelley just built a new house (which is amazing BTW) and we went down to see the new abode and to get Little Man a trim.
Before the fun started, he looks a little scared


 He was such a trooper and did so well and held fairly still. He didn't like the trimming over the ears since it tickled so much.


His certificate of completion, we saved a lock of his hair so I can remember this day forever. Little Man celebrated with a cookie, that as you can tell was much more interesting than his haircut. (Sorry the photos are so blurry. My mom took the photos and doesn't have a smart phone)


My cousin has a tiny dog names Abby who became great friends with Little Man. She would nip at his hand and he thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. 

Such a great time and I'm glad I got to share this moment with family. How did your little one's first hair cut turn out?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment