Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm still here!!

Hey everyone, I know it has been so long since I have posted to the site and just wanted to check back in to let everyone know that I"M STILL HERE!!
I have been on a sort of hiatus where in the past few months, we have moved to a new house, become a vendor at a children's consignment sale, went to Disney World, and between all that I have been intensely working on all of my custom orders. 
There are new things that have been added to the collection and I have just not had the time to get them posted to the website. So sorry ya'll!
So anyway, I will do my best to get the site updated and to make sure I keep everyone posted on all the good things happening at J'aime Boutique!
Thanks for keeping up with us!!
 Jaime

Photo of my booth at the Children's Garden Consignment Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment