Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Customers

So I told you before that I had a vendor booth at the Children's Garden Consignment Sale back in March. Well I just wanted to share some of the custom orders I had from that sale. These are just some of the dresses that I sold/had custom orders for from that sale.

This Minnie Mouse dress was custom made for a little girls 2nd birthday. My favorite part of the dress is that the shimmer pink fabric I used for the main part of the dress.

This is a whale dress I made that I think is one of my favorite of all time. I applied a whale applica to the front of the dress and I'm not sure if you can see if from the picture but it is actually a reversible dress. The other print is a dark purple base and had multicolored whales the sale shape as the one I applied. The tie straps make this dress very easy for her to grow into.

No comments:

Post a Comment