Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Exciting news for the blog and my family!

Hello all readers,
We have some exciting news here on the  J'aime Boutique blog. We found out a few weeks ago, that WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

Baby Schadegg will be arriving in Early April, and we could not be more excited. This means that we have more inspiration for the blog and also for the store.

I have decided to keep track of the pregnancy here on the blog for all of my friends and family back home. If you didn't know we moved from Kansas to Georgia in 2010 and both of our families are still back home 1000 miles away.

I saw the chalkboard tracker on Pinterest way back when, when baby Schadegg wasn't even on the radar. I knew right away that I wanted to do it, but now every pregnant person I know online is doing it. So I don't want you to think that I'm coping everyone else, I'm just coping Jessica at Little Baby Garvin. She is the person that I think originally came up with the idea and it is irresistible. I know that if I pass up on the opportunity since everyone else is doing it, I will regret it years to come. So without further adieu....
 
 
 
I hope to post weekly updates on how the baby bump is growing. I know I didn't pose with this picture but I was home alone at the time and no one to take it of me.
 
 
Weekly Stats:
How far along are you: 9 weeks tomorrow
Baby is the size of a: Green Olive
Total weight loss/gain: -3 pounds, morning sickness is killer
The bump: not really, my tummy is just hard so it makes it look like I have a bump
Symptoms: Tired all the time, and nauseous
Food cravings: ice cream mostly, but woke up from a dream the other day craving steak fries
Anything make you queasy: the sight of raw food, and some smells
Sleep: wake up to pee about 3 times a night, but other than that going to bed really
early
What do you miss: SUSHI!!!
Any names: Just the middle names right now. Edward for a boy its Hubby's middle name and his grandpa's Renee for a girl it's my mom's and his aunts, we aren't for sure on the apostrophe thingy or not
Gender prediction: not really, my mom wants a boy, everyone else is voting girl. I'm not sure yet but had a dream where I sensed it was a boy.
Movement: not yet too small
Maternity clothes: I'm too big for my jeans and too small for maternity ones so bought some belly bands to hold me over for now.
Labor signs: WAY Too soon!
Best moment of the week: Hubby rubbing my belly and saying "Goodnight" to baby
What I'm excited about: Baby growing healthy, and getting over this morning sickness stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment