Friday, October 26, 2012

16 Weeks Update

16 Weeks Update
 

Sorry this photo is so bad, I was running out of time to take the photo and used my phone instead of my camera. Its very dark and if you can't read it, it says "16th week Little Avocado". 

This week we went to the pumpkin patch and the corn maze. Those are some of my favorite parts of this time of year and I can't wait to do those things with my baby next year. Halloween is next week and I'm already dreaming of Halloween costumes for the little one. 

Weekly Stats:
How far along are you: Almost 17 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Avocado
Total weight loss/weight gain: Gained 1 pound but still less than when I became pregnant
The bump: I finally look pregnant and not just with a terrible muffin top
Symptoms: No more morning sickness and getting my energy back.
Food cravings: Pizza
Anything make you queasy: the smell of trash, surprisingly the thought of barbecue and coleslaw even though I used to like those together. 
Sleep: I go to bed around 9:30pm every night, like an old lady
What do you miss: Bending over while sitting in a chair, I forget that I can't move that way anymore until I try and its uncomfortable
Any names: Middle names for both Boy and Girl, and I think we have decided on a Girl's name but we aren't sharing that yet. 
Gender prediction: I think  its a girl, but we shall see in a few weeks
Movement: Not yet but can't wait
Maternity clothes: Officially can wear my maternity jeans. Bought maternity skinny jeans (I know oxymoron, but my other ones were working too hard to stay up.)
Labor signs: WAY Too soon!
Best moment of the week: The little girl I nanny for kissing my belly and saying "HI" to the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment