Tuesday, November 6, 2012

18 Weeks Update

18 Weeks Update 
We find out this week if we are having a little boy or little girl.We are so excited about it and it took a lot of patience and self control to not try and convince Devin to go the the private sonogram place so we could find out sooner. But here we are on the eve of the day before I know what we will be bringing into this world and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. We both have always wanted a girl, but we will be happy with either one. We are about 90% sure on a girls name and still undecided about a boys name. Once we do pick though I think we will be keeping it a secret for a while. I don't want to hear negative comments from neigh-Sayers on whether or not they approve of my baby name, cause lets face it, its my child and so I have final say. Right??

Anyway here are the weekly updates. Oh and by the way sorry for going every other week here but it is really hard to remember to change the chalkboard and take a picture every week!



Weekly Stats:
How far along are you: 18 and a half weeks
Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato
Total weight loss/weight gain: Gained 2 pound but still less than when I became pregnant
The bump: I finally look pregnant, and for the first time this week had a stranger comment about my belly
Symptoms: No more morning sickness and getting my energy back.
Food cravings: Coca Cola
Anything make you queasy: Devin's BO in the morning...don't tell him I said that though 
Sleep: Pretty good but have some weird dreams
What do you miss: My energy
Any names: Middle names for both Boy and Girl, and I think we have decided on a Girl's name but we aren't sharing that yet. 
Gender prediction: I think  its a girl, but we shall see in a few days
Movement: No kicking, but pressure in certain spots
Maternity clothes: Officially can wear my maternity jeans. Bought maternity skinny jeans (I know oxymoron, but my other ones were working too hard to stay up.)
Labor signs: WAY Too soon!
Best moment of the week: Baby got their first gift from my parents. A onesie with an elephant on it. We are Alabama fans BTW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment