Tuesday, December 4, 2012

22 Weeks Update

22 Weeks Update



Well it has been a few weeks since our last update, sorry about that, but we are doing fine and he is getting bigger everyday. Baby kicks all the time, after we ate a thanksgiving meal he kicked so hard I almost lost all the delicious food I had just consumed. I couldn't tell if he was so happy about the food or upset that I took up all of his swimming room so I could selfishly fit all of my food inside. :)

Well as you can see by my pictures we love the Grinch around our house. For some reason it is my husband's favorite Christmas movie (mine being Elf of course). So I guess I married into the Grinch love-fest. We have matching Grinch shirts, I know so embarrassing haha.

 
Here is my shirt in action! Hubby likes to joke that it looks 3D since my belly makes his chin look like its sticking out haha!
 
We are so excited for the Christmas season, have the tree up, front door decorated and I have already our families annual gingerbread cookies (picture is from instagram sorry).  We get to go home for Christmas for the first time in 2 years and are SO excited to see and spend time with our families. 
 
 
This is our first time to do the whole sharing Christmas thing between both families so we are trying to come up with some new traditions to make sure each family gets their personal time. Do you have a fun family traditions or any secrets to sharing time between 2 families?
 
 
 
Time for the weekly updates.  
Weekly Stats:
How far along are you: 22 and a half weeks
Baby is the size of a: Spaghetti Squash
Total weight loss/weight gain: +1 pound
The bump: Starting to get back pain daily and just not quite ready for that.
Symptoms: No more just back to being me!
Food cravings: Coca Cola
Anything make you queasy: Smell of old food in the fridge, we stocked up on those baking soda fridge things.
Sleep: Got a sinus thing this week so sleep hasn't been great. Hopefully it will go away soon.
What do you miss: My energy
Any names: We picked, probably announce it next week or so.
Gender prediction: Its a BOY!!!
Movement: Kicking all of the time.
Maternity clothes: Just bought my 3rd pair of jeans, and my coat from last year almost doesn't button.
Labor signs: WAY Too soon!
Best moment of the week: Finally getting to put up my Christmas Tree


 

No comments:

Post a Comment