Monday, May 13, 2013

Can It Be...One Month Already???

I can't believe it, my Little Man turned one month old Saturday. It is bittersweet, because I know that each day I am loosing my tiny baby, but I'm also excited for him to grow and begin to blabber and crawl and all the other fun things growing babies do.

I have decided to continue the chalkboard growth tracker, so we can watch how Little Man grows each month. I posted the first one in Carsen's debut post, in that picture he was a week old.

Little Man is 1 month old:


Little Man loves going on walks with Daddy in the Baby Bjorn, laughs and smiles, loves staring at lights, and enjoys being outside. My favorite time of the day is after the first feeding in the morning, he is so happy and smiles at me and loves cuddling. We usually get a small nap in before he is ready for play time for the rest of the morning.

Here is a photo-recap of the last month.

 Last date night pre-baby/Mommy and Baby in the hospital/Bringing home baby


Chillin' in the sun/Cuddling with Sissy/First bath at home



 Big smiles/"Schadegg, Carsen Schadegg" Aunt Jessie dressed him in a bow tie for church/First playdate with cousin Atticus



















1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much. It's amazing to see them grow. He is gorgeous! I am so happy to see you posting again! :)

    ReplyDelete