Monday, May 13, 2013

One Month Favorite Products

I follow Jessica at Little Baby Garvin and she explains her favorite products of the month while raising her little girl. I thought this was a great idea so I have decided to start a monthly update of our favorite products. It will be a great way for new or soon to be mommies to add to their registry list and to get first hand advise.

So without further adieu...

1/ Summer Swaddle Me Blankets These are great because Hubby could not figure out how to swaddle with a regular blanket and this fool-proof design allows you to place the baby inside and just wrap them up.
2/ Milkies Milk Saver I found out quickly that when I'm nursing I leak about 1oz from the opposite side. This milk saver allows you to catch all the leakage and save it for the freezer. I am able to save about 4-5oz each day for the freezer without having to pump. 
3/ Homedics SoundSpa On-The-Go Sound Machine Little Man loves the heartbeat sound on this machine. I love that it is portable so we can take it all over the house and it doesn't have to be plugged in.
4/ Boppy Nursing Pillow I used this the most in the first 2 weeks. Little Man has a breathing issue and so he needs to sleep elevated. We placed him in the boppy so he couldn't roll away. I don't use it as much to nurse with as I thought I would.
5/ Nuk Orthodontic Pacifier We tried about 5 different types of pacifiers, and this is the one that Little Man prefers. The nipple flips up and he is able to keep it in his mouth even while he isn't sucking, the other ones would just slip out and he would get upset.
6/Fisherprice Swing I got this swing from a friend, I love the fact that it changes direction, so he can swing front to back or side to side.

What were some of your favorite products for your little one. Any that I should look for in month 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment