Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Mother's Day to Remember

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there. I spent the day celebrating with my family and enjoying time with my Little Man.
We were able to be a part of the baby dedication at church on Sunday. Surprisingly there were 9 new babies this year, which is very exciting to me, because Little Man will have lots of friends to grow up with. We even got him a tiny suit to celebrate, well I'm not sure if he enjoyed it, but it made me happy to see our little gentleman. :)

We decided to have the In-Laws over for lunch because with both families, it would have been a nightmare to try to go out to eat on Mother's Day. So both my mother and grandmother and Hubby's mother and grandmother came to celebrate the day with us.
Here we are pictured, mother's and children gazing at each other. It was such a special moment, and I am so happy that I have these strong women around me to help mold me into the best mother I can be. Little Man is so lucky to have all of these women sharing their love with him.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoyed your time with your little ones.

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! :) Happy late Mothers Day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby! I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Check out SunShine PenPals and join the fun! We'd love to have you!
    http://sunshinepenpals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the three generations of beautiful ladies and baby Carsen of course:)

    ReplyDelete