Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog-Blogging

I found this awesome linkup at focuses on the man behind the blogger. Every month the boyfriend/fiance/husbands are given 5 questions to answer. This month the theme is blogging and their thoughts about our blogs.

Here are his answers:

1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
She uses the name Hubby when she talks about me.
2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
I don't like to blog, so I wouldn't have one.
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
No, she normally blogs while I'm at work.
4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
It has changed from talking about how we met to talking about the baby.
5. What is your favorite post  on her blog? 
My favorite post is the story on how we got together because there are things that I forgot about and it is good to be reminded.





 Want to join in the fun? Grab a button and Link-Up
 
Boys Behind The Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment