Friday, July 12, 2013

3 Months Old Today

My Little Man is 3 months old today. I can't believe how much he has grown and I love the little personality that is showing through. He is so much fun now and everyday I find something new about him.
My favorite thing he does now is blow spit bubbles. He has realized that he can blow on his lips and it makes a fun sound. So all day long I hear "bbbbbbb" and I'm constantly wiping his face, but its adorable so I forgive him :)

This month we have done a lot of swimming, had a few play-dates, took a road trip to see Hubby at camp and recently he has found his hands and they are constantly in his mouth.

Here's our month in instagrams:
 
Fell asleep after the pool/4th of July baby
 
Best S'more EVER
 
Fussy baby/Little Man's first day at the lake
Clothing optional this summer
Getting ready for the lake/Chewing on his fingers

Fun at the pool
Getting dressed up for church/Our camp-out a Church Camp with Hubby
Good Morning Smiles
Snowcones=Summer/Hubby doing double duty, water the plants and carrying the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment