Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog - Questions

Its time for another post about my boy behind the blog. This month there is no theme, just 5 random questions to find a little more info about my Hubby.

1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life? 
Paul Rudd or Vince Vaughn
Can you see the resemblance?

2. What is your dream car?

1968 Shelby GT Mustang in Grey or a 1994 Chevy Lumina -Maroon with Maroon interior (Totally kidding that's what I drove in high school)

3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why?

No, but I want one. Not sure what or where
4. Boxers or briefs?

Boxer Briefs for me
5. List 3 random facts about yourself...

-My left foot is half an inch bigger than my right
-I have never broken a bone, and I don't drink milk, I can't stand it
-One time in college I had Chinese food at least once a day for a week


Want to join in on the fun? Click the link and join in
 
Boys Behind The Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment