Saturday, August 24, 2013

Throw Back Thursday-Disney 2012

OMG IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY!


 




Thanks Mason for finding these amazing gifts.
Here's how it works....
  
1. Be our friends!
The hosts
Lauren @ The Lo Down // Twitter // Bloglovin
and our AMAZEBALLS CO-HOST THIS WEEK
 Mariah Carey                                                       Abbey Lee Miller

haha our reaction too

2. Write a post about your past: 
anything... really... we don't care!
(this could be anything from last weeks girl's night out to prom 2004)

3. Grab our button or link back to us!
*be sure to hop around and meet new friends*


When I married Hubby he had gone on exactly 2 family vacations out of state. This was very strange to me because growing up we went on a big family vacation every year. I have been to well over half of the states, and my goal is to hit all of them eventually. So we have slowly began to introduce Hubby to the experience of family vacations. 

We have been on quite a few  vacations in the past 3 years, but by far my favorite was our Disney trip in April 2012.
Not sure what is up with Hubby's smile here
This was the 3rd time I have been to Disney, but the first in the last 15 years. We took the trip with my parents and had an awesome time. My favorite part was the light show and fireworks over Cinderella's Castle. If you have not experienced it, you should. They do some amazing things and I was in awe.




I have a "tradition" when I go to Disney. I go to the souvenir shop, buy an autograph book, and stand in those ridiculous lines to get my picture taken with all the characters. Hubby thought I was ridiculous, but as you can see he was in every picture with me, just like a good husband should. I will admit though that it wasn't as much fun as it was as a kid, and it was super hot sanding in those lines.


We also took pictures with every hat we could find. Believe me there were some interesting ones. 




If your looking for an interesting place to eat try the drive-in restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios. You eat in these awesome cars and watch old movies. 
Over all it was an awesome trip, and I can't wait to take Little Man in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment