Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August Cara Box




Cara Box

I joined the link up Cara Box once again. This month we were partnered with people in categories. I was in the 24-29 with children category and met two wonderful ladies.
I sent a box to Brittany of Everyday Thoughts By Brittany. She is an amazing mama to a little boy about Little Man's age. You can head on over to her blog and check out what I sent to her.
Kenzie from The Ashcraft Bunch sent me a lovely box. We were challenged with getting to know our partners and send them a box full of things that they would love. Kenzie did an amazing job of choosing items that were perfect for me.

She sent an adorable apron, whisk and cupcake liners so I can enjoy more baking. A pink scarf which I can't wait to wear once fall gets here. A beautiful car charm that I can hang over my rear view mirror. And some lotion that smells AMAZING!!! Seriously this lotion smells just like vanilla cupcakes and I literally wanted to lick my hands when I put it on.
The lotion: Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream

Thank you so much Kenzie, I had a wonderful time getting to know you this month.
Be sure to follow Brittany and Kenzie's blogs and link-up with Wifessionals for future Cara Boxes.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: