Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Name, New Look-Same Me

Hey everyone!
So if you didn't notice things look a little different around here. I have been hard at work changing around some stuff on the blog.
I decided the other day that my blog name no longer represented what I blog about. Yes my business is named J'aime Boutique, but since having Little Man I haven't been doing much with the business and instead have turned my blogging focus towards my family. So I changed the blog name to Mommy and the Minister. If you didn't know my husband is a youth minister and I want to get him more involved in the blog. He has promised me 1 post a month, and we will see where it goes from there. I'm loving my new name because it represents my family. I am a mommy and I married a Minister.

I also changed the look, since I use chalkboards so much to document Little Man (by the way I know I'm a week behind on his 4 month board, sorry) I thought it would be cool to carry over that theme. I hope you like it. This was my first attempt at photoshop and code. So hopefully I didn't make too many errors, and you like it as much as I do.

Let me know what you think of the new name/new look.



2 comments: