Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog #3

It's that time again where we get to hear from my man behind the blog. Here are 5 more random questions answered by Hubby. 

1. What would you do with $1,000,000?
Pay off my student loans, start a college fund for Little Man, buy a house, take a trip to Europe, and save the rest.
2. What is your dream job?
 To be an MLB baseball player-preferably for the Royals
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
 
Lauren Conrad (LC) from Laguna beach and the Hills






4. What is your favorite sports team? 
 


Kansas University





5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day? 
kaotictitan76-(titan's was my school mascot, and my football number was 76) 


Wow, I learn something new about Hubby all the time, but I guess I can't make too much fun of his screen name mine was pinkgurl2006 (note the u instead of i).




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment