Thursday, February 20, 2014

Boys Behind the Blog #9

1) If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? 
Southern California, because I have always loved warm weather and the beach. 
2) Sand or Snow?
Definitely sand. I don't like cold weather, cold weather is the worst. 
3) What winter Olympic sport would you rock at? 
Curling, cause it involves absolutely no cardio. Shuffle board on ice, I could see myself competing in that. 
4) Your cooking a romantic dinner-what's your go-to dish?
I would probably have to go with Hamburger Helper Lasagna... No I would probably make grilled salmon and scallops. 
5) Fill in the Blank...
This year I gave Jaime the biggest chocolate covered strawberries EVER for Valentines day. I challenge someone to find ones bigger than these were.

Never The Same Spice Twice

No comments:

Post a Comment