Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Will You Be My....Valentine?

We had a great Valentine's Day this weekend. My Dad babysat for us so Hubby and I could go to the movies for the first time in a while. It was his first time flying solo, but he did a great job!

We saw the movie "About Last Night" it was just ok. Had some funny parts, had some serious parts, but overall, very generic. We went to our Old Town theater so we could eat while watching the movie, which by the way is the best way to watch a movie.

Hubby also surprised me with the biggest chocolate covered strawberries I have ever seen. They were delicious! He said he picked them up from Sam's and we got 9 for like $6. So if your interested Sam's is the place to get them apparently.


Lastly I will leave you with some images of Little Man's Valentines Photo Shoot. I added the text and these were passed out as his valentines this year. Everyone loved them; naked baby and all. :)


I just love kissing those chunky thighs! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too,


No comments:

Post a Comment