Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Little Man is Turning One

Its finally here, my Little Man is turning one in less than two weeks. I have such mixed  emotions over how much he has changed in the last 12 months. I have been planning his party off and on for the last 6 months (remember I'm a planner), and I just can't contain my excitement about celebrating my little boy. We are having the party in the children's garden at our Botanical Gardens, I just hope that we have nice enough weather to host the party. I will write a post about the party afterwards.

This past weekend my dad took Little Man's cake smash photos and they turned out amazing. He was very confused at first about what to do with the cake, he just picked at it. Once I showed him he was allowed to actually smash it, well needless to say that was the end of the cake.


2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. The pictures look great and I'm sure the party will be a complete success!

    ReplyDelete