Friday, November 14, 2014

Twice

Recently a friend of mine invited me to a new website called Twice. It is an online resale shop that only offers name brand clothing. They have an amazing collection that is constantly changing. There are sizes ranging from 0-26 and they offer brands such as J. Crew, The Loft, BCBG and more. I was able to get FREE store credit and a 50% off discount so I could purchase over $100 worth of product for less than $10.

I picked out a new jean jacket from Style & Co. and a black blazer from Jones New York. They arrived a few days later and I was astonished by the quality of these clothes. It is a resale shop so I expected to find some wear and tear on the clothes, but they look brand new. Seriously I could have just picked them up from the store.

 I haven't taken any pictures of myself in them yet, but have worn both and got many complements.

I decided to keep my purchases but if you don't like what you order for whatever reason you can return for free shipping, if you get store credit back or for a small flat rate if you want your money back.

So here's how it works:
1. Follow this link and sign up for an account and receive a $10 credit.
2. Download the Twice app on up to 3 different devices for a $10 credit per app downloaded. (It will credit you with the $10 each time when you sign in to the app with the same account).
You should have $40 in store credit at this time.
3. Pick out $80 worth of clothes and add them to your cart. There are so many options that it took me a while to figure out what I wanted.
4. Click on this link for a 50% off your first order coupon. Just add the email address you signed up with and it will open up your cart.
5. Finish your order and BOOM there you go $80 worth of clothes for FREE!!!

Hopefully these steps works for you, I was only able to get $20 in credit for some reason, but still its free so I was happy with it. If you have some name brand clothing just sitting in the back of you closet you can send them in and get money or store credit to get some new stuff!

***Twice has no idea who I am except a happy customer. I am however getting more store credit for everyone of you who signs up. You can share with your friends and do the same thing too! I hope you are as happy with it as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment