Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Top Five

I have decided to start writing down my top 5 highlights from the week. Being a stay-at-home-mom, my days start to run together. I thought this would be a great way for me to remember the little moments and one day when Little Man is older, we can sit down together and read about our day to day life when he was tiny.


1. Little Man slept for 6 hours finally- We have been struggling getting him to sleep longer than 3 at a time, and I think we have finally found the right night time routine to help him sleep longer.
2. Girls Night Out- A night out with my new friends from East Point (our new church). We all learned how to paint a canvas. I was supposed to paint wheat instead of birds, but birds are more my style, so I went outside of the box.
3. Botanica- took Little Man to Botanica and their wonderful Children's Garden. He loved putting his feet in the water on he big rock fountain.
4. Riverfest Food Court- Every year I get so excited about the food court, but $40 later, I was disappointed and still hungry. Hubby loved his turkey leg and corn on the cob though.
5. Zumba- I was introduced to Zumba by my friend Sally, and  boy did it kick my butt! I was so sweaty afterwards, and to top it off I wasted my workout by eating Chick-fil-a later that night :(


Hope you enjoyed reading about our top 5 highlights of the week. What was your favorite part of the week?


**Follow me on Instagram @jaimeschadegg to see the rest of this weeks photos

No comments:

Post a Comment