Monday, June 17, 2013

Little Man is 2 Months Old

Everyday I fight the thoughts of wishing Little Man would slow down and stop growing so fast, and wishing he was older so I could do fun things like play at the park and run around with him.
I know that every minute with him is precious and I am trying to savor them. This blog is my way of making time stand still so I can remember how sweet he is. When he is in his terrible two's or terrible teen's I can look at this blog and see that tiny little face and remember what it was like to hold this little bundle of joy.
I am however looking forward to him being more interactive and showing him all of the amazing things God made in this world.


Here is our little 2 month old:



This month we took a trip to Kansas City to go to a Royals game (he slept the entire time), we went to the zoo (again slept), he has learned to laugh out loud (its an adorable squeal sound), went swimming for the first time, went to a day care (I'm in a bible study and there is free day care, it was much harder for me than for him), and started sleeping for 4-6 hours at a time at night.

Here's our month in Instagrams:

 At Riverfest, Hubby carrying the baby while eating a turkey leg and corn, Talent? I think so/How cute is that face?




 Hubby and Baby sleeping, adorable/At Botanica playing in the fountain


 Good morning smiles/First Royals game, wearing Hubby's hat

 Someone finally found his hands/First zoo trip

 Sleepy baby after shots/One proud Mama

First time swimming, he is definitely a water baby

No comments:

Post a Comment