Monday, April 21, 2014

The Boy Behind the Blog #11

It's time for your monthly dose of Hubby. Last month we asked each husband/significant other to post a question that they would like to see. Here are the 5 questions that were chosen.

1. Your significant other’s blog; a blessing or a curse? - Joe @ Another Clean Slate 
Blessing.  I sometimes miss the little details while I'm at work and it's good to see what my family is up to while I'm gone.
2. Do you read your wife's (or insert relationship to blogger here) blog? Brian @ Heather's Hurrah
Yes. I try to read every post she makes.
3. What is one thing you can do better than anyone you know?- Justin @ Our Fairy Tale
I have a really good memory. I can remember random facts about things and what people say.
Jaime here he does have an awesome memory. He will remember specific details about dates like what movie we saw, where we ate and what I wore. Although he fails to "remember" to take the trash out or something after I ask him sometimes. I think his memory is selective sometimes or maybe just his hearing ;) love you babe. 
4. What is your favorite TV sitcom from the 90's? - Sam @ Jessie Jo At Home
Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond
5. If you were opening a small business or shop, what would it be? What goods or services would you sell? Nate @Kate & Trudy
Something sports themed. Apparel store or restaurant would be cool.

Hubby's question from last time wasn't chosen, but we will make him answer it anyway.
6. Name 5 reason why you love your wife.   
-when she is overtired she gets really giggly and loosens up
-I love that she has gotten me to actually care about my appearance more.  I have graduated out of cargo shorts and graphic tees, well most of the time 
-I love that she is so adamant that she doesn't snore but she definitely does
-I love that she has a dudes appetite,  one of her favorite foods is wings. She likes to eat things that I would normally eat with my guy friends 
-I love that she makes me want to be a better husband and father. 
Never The Same Spice Twice

No comments:

Post a Comment