Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014

We were very busy this weekend in Kansas City at the Leadership Training for Christ Conference. We took 18 kids ages 3rd grade to 12th to participate in different events to help prepare them for a life of a Christian Leader. They competed in events from song leading, sermon delivery, Christan Art and more. I was the coach of Christian Banner and those 5 girls did amazing! They created a 5.5'x2.5' banner recreating the life of Moses. They all won a gold and I can't wait to make another one next year.

We also celebrated Easter this Sunday. I was so excited for Little Man to experience his first egg hunt. He wasn't too thrilled about it though, most of the time he was upset about being on the grass. Although once I emptied the eggs and gave them back to him he had a blast rolling them around.


I brought back my Easter dress and facinator from two years ago. Hubby wore one of his new suits and we got him a pink shirt to match. I found Little Man's blazer at a consignment sale and paired it with khaki shorts and white button down. I couldn't find a tie that I liked so I stopped by Joann's and found a peach and cream chevron pattern and made a bow tie. I think it turned out pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment