Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Boy Behind the Blog #12

This is the last official link up for Boys Behind the Blog. Can you believe we have had 12 link ups? Crazy!! I plan on searching for a new way to showcase Hubby here on the blog. If you know of any other Husband link-ups or are interested in starting a new one with me just shoot me an email. 
1. What was your first job?
McDonalds. I had just turned 16 and believe it or not for the first 2 weeks I really liked that job, then not so much.
2. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
I'm not really a risk taker, so I guess I would say dating Jaime for the last time. We had both decided that if we dated we would either get married, or no longer remain friends. Our Story Here
3. What is one thing you can't live without?
Cable...we no longer have cable, because my wife decided that we needed to no longer have cable since "everyone" else is doing it. I give it 3 months!
4. What is your least favorite food? Mac & Cheese. Just looking at it makes me want to vomit.
5. If you could time travel, where/when would you go? Saturday Oct. 26 and Sunday Oct. 27, 1985 in Kansas City, MO to watch the Kansas City Royals win their first (and most likely only) World Series title. I have a feeling they will never win another...
 I hope you have enjoyed the Boys Behind the blog link-up as much as we have. I love that Hubby gets his own little space on the blog. Hopefully soon I will find another way to feature him, but until then I'll give him a little break. 

Never The Same Spice Twice

1 comment:

  1. well you have to love good ol' McDonalds .. my first job was fast food as well :). I am going to continue this link up just under a different name ... would love for you to join in

    ReplyDelete