Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Year End Review

It has been an amazing and life changing year for us, and we thank all of you for the love and support throughout the year. Here is a little re-cap of our year. 

March: moved from Georgia to Kansas-I was 36 weeks pregnant

April 11th: Welcomed our Little Man into the world

He quickly became the highlight of our lives, and the blog

May: Celebrated my first Mother's Day with the great women in my life

July: Little Man got to meet my Dad's side of the family at my cousin's wedding

August: Family vacation in Branson

October: Celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary


October: Little Man's first Halloween

November: Thanksgiving with Family, and got to meet our friend's little babies

December: Little Man met the big guy in red

December: Our first Christmas as a family, and the best one by far
This year's biggest posts were:

My wish for 2014 is to continue to grow as a Christian, a wife, a mother and friend. I wish for a happy and healthy family, a home all our own, and the continued love and support from all of our readers, and hopefully more in the future. 
Thank you and I wish for all of you to have a Happy New Year too!


No comments:

Post a Comment